Fertility Costs Within Your Reach
Fertility cost is one of the biggest concerns for patients, and is one of our most important considerations at the Los Angeles Reproductive Center. While many factors contribute to how much any particular patient must pay, the financial department at LARC is dedicated to keeping our pricing fair and competitive. In addition, we strive to make the financial component of care as transparent and clear as possible.
Some of the considerations that can affect a patient’s cost are:
- Insurance coverage. Many insurance plans have complex rules that determine what part of care may or may not be covered and what percentage of care is included in that coverage. In addition, some plans cover all or part of the fertility evaluation but cover none of the treatment. Still other plans require certain specific treatments be attempted before other treatments can be accessed. There are rules determining which pharmacies can be used and which drugs need be ordered and on and on.The good news is that the financial department at LARC excels in navigating the complex world of insurance coverage. We are contracted with all major insurers to help our patients get the most out of their insurance coverage. Even if you think that your insurance won’t cover any aspect of care, our financial department may be able to find coverage that you didn’t know you had.
- Payment Plans (for those who qualify). LARC has some of the most progressive and creative payment plans available. We are dedicated to helping all of our patients access the care that they need and are proud of our ability to find ways to make fertility treatment possible.
- Treatment packages. At LARC we offer multi cycle packages designed to give patients piece of mind when they are going through the potentially stressful process of fertility treatment.
- Financing. LARC works with several private lenders that offer fair and competitive terms on loans for fertility treatment.
- Grants and Charity programs. At the Los Angeles Reproductive Center, we are dedicated to giving back to the community. With this in mind, we often work with established fertility charities to provide discounted treatment to qualified patients.
We understand that affording fertility treatment can be difficult. At LARC, we are committed to helping as many of our patients as possible access the best care. If you have questions or concerns about financial considerations, call us at (818) 946-8051. We are happy to review your insurance coverage and estimate any potential costs for treatment.
Los Angeles Reproductive Center is a unique fertility clinic focused on treating patients like family and built upon the principles of communication, compassion, warmth, openness, and service that accompanies an exceptional pregnancy rate. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.