World Class Fertility Clinic in Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to the Los Angeles Reproductive Center (LARC). LARC is a fertility clinic serving patients in Encino, Westwood, Thousand Oaks and Bakersfield, CA. LARC is a cutting edge fertility clinic with world-class success rates and individualized, personal care. LARC founders, Drs. Nurit Winkler and Marc Kalan, first met in 2009, following completion of their sub-specialty, fellowship training and board certification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. The doctors quickly formed a strong friendship and extraordinary working relationship and after working together for many years decided to open their own center, a center that will reflect their own principals and believes. This was the beginning of Los Angele Reproductive center.
LARC, the Los Angeles Reproductive Center, is the exciting result of their common vision and inspiration. LARC was formed based on the shared vision of Drs. Nurit Winkler and Marc Kalan of a unique fertility clinic focused on treating patients like family and built upon the principles of communication, compassion, warmth, openness, and service that accompanies an exceptional pregnancy rate.
When You Arrive
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, please review some of our guideline when coming into the practice.
- All individuals entering the office must wear a mask at all times.
- Only scheduled patients are permitted to attend appointments. Partners, children, friends and other support are asked to remain in the car (or outside the office) unless specifically needed. Partners are permitted to be present for embryo transfer procedures.
- All patients are screened for risk factors or symptoms of the the virus. If identified, they are asked to seek immediate care with their primary physician.
- Disinfection of all clinical items is performed at the beginning of each day, between each patient visit and at the end of the day. All staff conscientiously wash and sanitize hands and maintain social distancing where feasible.
- Appointment times are spaced to limit the number of individuals in the office at any one time.
- Only 1 doctor per week will be performing ultrasound examinations.
- Virtual consultations and tele-medicine are utilized to the greatest extent possible.
We will continue to modify our protection methods as conditions change and more information becomes available.
Los Angeles Reproductive Center patient consultation room. Our Fertility Clinic is designed to make patients feel comfortable and relaxed.
Drs. Winkler and Kalan want their patients to feel at ease, at home and welcome in their fertility clinic. They believe that questions and ideas should flow freely, and that through open, clear communication, the unavoidable stress normally associated with fertility treatments can be minimized, while success rates maximized.
Compassionate people by nature, both doctors greatly value the sacred relationship between doctor and patient. The strength of this relationship is a key aspect to the fertility clinic’s ongoing success. Patients readily recognize the doctors’ commitment to that relationship throughout their treatment. From a heartfelt hug to tears of joy, it is clear that Drs. Winkler and Kalan care deeply about their patients.
Warmth and Openness
While building the fertility clinic, great attention was paid to ambience, with natural lighting, an open floor plan and easy access. The result is an office that reflects the doctors’ goal of warmth and comfort. In fact, many patients claim that the office is “the nicest doctor’s office” they have ever seen, while others “look forward” to their brief time in the waiting room, where they can relax as a respite from an otherwise hectic day.
Los Angeles Reproductive Center waiting room. Upon arriving at our Fertility Clinic you’ll be greeted with a warm relaxing waiting room environment.
Upon formation of LARC, Drs. Winkler and Kalan committed to truly serving the needs of their patients. Recognizing that good service and professional acumen facilitate positive outcomes, the doctors put forth great effort and discipline in the service aspects of the practice—keeping appointments on time, clear and simple billing practices, easy access to scheduling appointments, prompt calls back, clear instructions and above all, open access to the physicians.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have—contact us by phone, email, or better yet, in person at our office. We look forward to meeting you!